Monday, May 10, 2010

FIRST VIDEO BLOG!

I will let the video do the talking!

Cheers and thanks to all of you for helping me get to this point!

Paul Hobbs Pinot Noir Cuvee Agustina 2002 Hyde Vineyard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cast5cIzrIM

Of course I would have wanted to have a video frame to link to but please understand BlogSpot STINKS and further reinforces why I need to get my own site with video feed!

UNFORTUNATELY BlogSpot will not allow me to post the video frame and host the actual video so I had to include it via a YOU TUBE link!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know what you think.  I was nervous and hope you were able to gather a few tidbits of good information and a few minutes of entertainment!

Cheers and thanks for watching!
-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites