Friday, May 28, 2010

2004 de Trafford Cabernet Sauvignon
Stellenbosch, South Africa


Hello everyone!  Sorry its been a while, half slacking, half busy.  Here we have my second video blog to date.  Work has been winding down, but still quite busy and very tiring, perfect time for a vacation!  Part of the busy part has been prepping for our trip to FRANCE!  Lisa and I will be there for 2 weeks traveling for about 5 days each to Provence, Bordeaux and then Paris.  Keep an eye out to FB for some updates and pictures from the road!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MqMo042xpw


I will be taking lots of video and pictures so I should have some good stuff to post once I get back and settle into the summer here in the states. 


BTW if the video needs anything, like better audio (working on that), PLEASE do not feel bad to leave some critique!  Heck even better let me know if there is anything you want me to highlight in video or more of a spotlight on a region in writing!


Cheers!


-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites